For People Who Want To Be

Awesomely Productive

Saturday 3 May 2014

How I Helped BuySellAds to Make $3000 in 12 Months

Share it Please

I find many people who are anxiously curious to become a BuySellAds publisher, the reason behind the change of mindset is Google Adsense that doesn’t take any chance away from banning a Publisher’s account and taking away all the money that he got. BuySellAds comes in second after Adsense that is certainly the most reliable and revenue generating monster for a publisher. Since BuySellAds has grown massively over the past couple of years, it doesn’t accept any low quality website into their network anymore that is the reason why publisher find it extremely hard to get an approval.


Previously, I revealed my story that how I made my first 1000$ from BuySellAds. So, today I thought why not tell people what not everyone knows except BuySellAds publisher and BuySellAds Employees. Today in this article, I will show you how I helped BuySellAds made 3000$ in a 12 months.


BuySellAds bridges the gap between Publisher and advertisers that provides them the opportunity to advertise on a website that is totally like their likings. However, that’s not the point. Have you ever thought that why BuySellAds are doing it everything for FREE? What they are getting by bridging the gap between publishers and advertisers? If all the revenue generated by selling ad spots goes into the pocket of publishers then how come BSA is still alive?

Well, it’s the fact that BuySellAds takes 25% of their share in each and every ad spot that is sold. For Example, If an ad is sold for 100$ then BuySellAds will get 25$ as per their share and the rest 75$ will go into publishers pocket. This 25% share is the fee of providing publishers quality advertisers that not only pays decent amount but also providing ad hosting for Free. Therefore, according to me BuySellAds deserves this 25% share.

How I Helped BuySellAds Made $3000 in Past 12 Months:

Recently, While I was just going through my past cash out records at BuySellAds I noticed a thing that I was not getting paid the whole earning that I get for selling an ad spot, as it was not showing the 25% of earning that went into the hands of BuySellAds. However, after checking the pricing page at BSA I figure out where the money was going.

After calculating my past 12 month record of ad sales and cash out I was shocked to see I helped BuySellAds to make almost 3000$ and that came from 25% of revenue share in each ad spot that I sale.

This is the fact that, BuySellAds really helped me to earn some quality earning so this 3000$ was their right as they provide awesome and high quality support with a pile of advertisers that never stop from advertising (if you have got a quality blog). In case you are still waiting to be a BSA publisher then, try to apply today. It might be your lucky day. 

6 comments

3 May 2014 at 03:49

Great Fact!

3 May 2014 at 07:25

Faizan Bhai, Agr aap free hon, too please meri kuch help karen gen?

3 May 2014 at 11:22

Nice :D

11 October 2014 at 05:12

Great Work Faizan....

31 March 2015 at 00:19

Oh that's great, It means you have earned 12000$ from BuySellAds in 12 months. Keep it up...

~Gagan

5 April 2015 at 05:15

Now days its hard to get approved!

Post a Comment